Thursday, May 7, 2009

LEECHES!!!!!!!!!!

I am disgustingly terrified of leeches. I think that they are the most sneakiest little creatures ever known to this earth.If i see a leech not even a foot from me, i will run quicker than light.I will NEVER get over my fear of leeches.
Some think otherwise , some medical labs use them for medicinal purposes and some celebritys use them to detox their blood.
Now that is nasty:


"Leeches are experiencing a medical renaissance: the Food and Drug Administration recently approved the use of "Hirudo medicinalis", known as the European medicinal leech, as a medical device. Prized for their anti-coagulants, leeches are used after surgery to improve blood flow in places where skin was reattached. Increased blood flow helps tissue survive."

No comments:

Post a Comment